Sympathy letter templates are pre-built formats that may enable one to draft a perfect letter of condolence. The following points may help documenting such letters:
- The top left format of the letter must contain space for incorporating the name and address of the sender and recipient
- There should be lineation has to be personalized according to the requirement.
- The introductory paragraph should have provision to contain a sample sentence expressing the grief of the writer at the sad demise of the person concerned.
- The body of the letter should bear space to demonstrate the relationship shared with the deceased person and the respect and love one held for the person.
- The closing paragraph should have provision to contain an offer of assistance to support the family through the difficult period. A prayer for the departed soul may be included.
- The words used must be soft and carefully chosen. However, the emotions expressed must not seem exaggerated.