Scholarship letter templates are pre-designed formats created for the convenience of a person intending to write a scholarship letter to avail certain monitory aids. The following guidelines may assure a perfect drafting of such templates:
- The letter must contain lineation for the name and contact information of both the applicant and the addressee.
- There must be space for incorporating date and salutations.
- The introductory paragraph should have provision to clearly state the purpose of the letter and the name of the scholarship sought. A summary statement of the qualifications of the applicant may be included here as evidence to why the writer deems himself as the best candidate.
- The body of the letter should bear space to illustrate the accomplishments that meet the scholarship requirements.
- The concluding paragraph must have provision to thank the authority for considering the application. It should end on a positive note.
- There must be space for incorporating the signature of the applicant.