Sales letter templates are pre-designed outlines created for the convenience of the advertisers to enable them to convince potential customers for purchasing a particular product or service. The following points have to be noted while drafting an effective sales letter.
- The header and footer may bear space for incorporating the name and logo of the company in order to make the letter sound professional.
- There should be lineation for salutations. However, personalized greetings may work more in attracting target customers.
- The content of the letter must be convincing. There must be provision for describing the products launched. Case studies may be cited in this section. Explanation of product benefits, testimonials or success stories from other customers may also be featured in this space to lend credibility to the letter.
- The letter should appeal to the emotions of the readers and must be designed to create maximum visual impact.
- There should be space for incorporating contact information of the company at the end.
- Sales Letter Template