July 20, 2006
Mr. Rohney Gilss
Manager, Customer Support
Inter-Office Solutions Inc.
1289 Luxor Station Rd.
Further to our meeting of last week when we agreed to hold a series of meetings over the next three months to review your experiences with the pilot implementation of the 1 to 1 Customer Relationship Management Program.
As discussed in the meeting, the objectives of our review sessions will be to:
• Review and assess the effectiveness of the entire program;
• Identify and document the strengths and weaknesses of the program;
• Propose customer-focused solutions to address areas of weakness;
• Develop an approach and action plan for Phase 2 of the project;
• Determine the staff members who will make up the Phase 2 Team.
As agreed, meetings will be held every second Friday from 9:00 a.m. until noon, and the location will be alternate between our two offices, the first one to be convened here at Inter-Office on August 10, 2005.
I trust to have covered all the points. If, however, you have any question or would like to add anything please give me a call at 223-745-9878.
Thank you and looking forward to seeing you at the August 10th meeting.
Very truly yours